Having access to website analytics is essential to know how well your website is performing and how it can be improved.
When you host your website with Primary Image, we set you up with an easy-to-use visitor stats system, which provides a range of real-time reports, as well as weekly and monthly emailed summaries.
Have a look at some of the features below:
Why we don’t use Google Analytics
It’s powerful, but people tend to find it complicated to use and it’s not very intuitive. Our system gives you access to reports more easily, plus it has extra useful features not found in Google Analytics.
Visitor stats overview
Customise your data:
- See page views, unique visitors and returning visits
- Display data by day, week, month, quarter or year
- Your choice of timespan (e.g. past 30 days, past year)
- Download your data in Excel format
Your most popular pages
Check what pages are viewed the most. Find out which of your blog posts are the most popular, so you can write similar articles that appeal to your audience.
See your website’s top entry and exit pages, which you can use to improve your website’s flow and “calls to action”.
Discover how many downloads your PDFs and files are getting.
Where visitors came from
Find out how visitors found your website, e.g. via Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Use this report to check what third-party websites are linking to your website and read what they’re saying about your business.
Follow individual visitors
Follow the path of a specific user and you may find out:
- How they found your website
- The clicks and path they used through your website
- The times they visited each page
- Whether they’ve visited your website before
- Their nearest town or city and their ISP / company name
- If they clicked on your email address
See where your visitors are located.
You can view and download reports grouped by city, country or language.
Length of visits
Check how long visitors stay on your website.
What is your “bounce rate”? That’s the number of people who leave your website after looking at just one page. This is often around 50% of visits. Use the information to add new “calls to action” on your website and keep people engaged for longer.
Devices and software
See what technology your visitors are using, such as:
- The percentage of smartphone and tablet users
- How many visitors are using an iPhone, Android or Blackberry device
- Screen sizes
- Operating systems
and much more…
We send you a summary report via email at the end of each week and every month, so you can conveniently see your website’s performance without having to login.
That’s just one of the many benefits of managing your website with Primary Image.