We launched this web design for SX Disco, a professional DJ and mobile disco hire company based in Chelmsford, Essex. They also provide sound systems and lighting setups for various events across the Essex county.
Gavin, from SX Disco, had used WordPress before and was familiar with the platform, so he approached Primary Image to create and setup a WordPress-based website.
SX Disco already had their logo and brand colours chosen, so Primary Image incorporated these into template. The home page panel images were also designed by SX Disco themselves.
Primary Image setup the website to have the following features:
- A home page slider panel, which SX Disco are able to maintain via their WordPress login.
- A news/blog area to display the latest updates from the company.
- An FAQ section, with expandable toggle questions (allowing people to see the answers after clicking on the question – which is a neat and tidy way to display a lot of information).
- A gallery and photos area, which SX Disco maintain themselves.
- A latest Tweets box, showing their latest messages on Twitter, as well as social media icons to take visitors to their other accounts.
- An email contact form, with captcha check to reduce unwanted spam messages.
We also designed and printed a batch of business cards for SX Disco.
What the client said…
After phoning pretty much every company on the first page of Google for web designers in Essex, I called Primary Image and got through to Mike. He was not only the most professional person I spoke to that day, but also reassured me that my project was possible and wouldn’t cost me the earth (unlike other web designers I contacted who wanted treble).
I can’t thank you enough for your hard work, support and patience with this project. From start to finish you have turned my vision into my website. A website I’m amazed with and proud to say is mine. Answering all my questions along the way. You was always very easy to contact, very quick to reply and very easy to talk to. All my concerns and worries was always put to ease and sorted very quickly.
I couldn’t be any happier with the service I got from Primary Image; they were a pleasure to work with and I am already planning future projects that allow me to use the expert knowledge and delivery Primary Image offer.
Gav Enever, SX Disco
Mike is the founding director of Primary Image. He specialises in the WordPress website platform and speaks regularly at national web design conferences. Mike became a member (MCIPR) of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations in 2015. Outside of work, his interests include photography and politics.